Date of update: October 12, 2017
We in our company place special emphasis on providing equal service to all of our customers, partners and employees.
Therefor we work hard to make the digital information that we provide available both through the app and through other channels. We believe that this hard work helps and improves the life quality of people with special needs and adults alike.
Accessibility adjustments made in this application were made subject to and in accordance with the provisions of the Equal Rights for Persons with Disabilities Law and the regulations thereunder.
An accessible application provides the best user experience for people with special needs and elderly people as a whole. All the information and actions in the website can be done and clear to understand.
According to various studies conducted around the world, the population of people with special needs combined withe elderly population, which constitutes about 20% of the total population, encounter various difficulties in operating websites and applications.
This application meets the requirements of the Equal Rights for People with Disabilities Law. In addition, this application complies with the Israeli standard for content access on the Internet and the WCAG 2.1 standard at the AA level.
Compatibility tests were performed on devices with operating systems: Windows, Android and IOS.
The application is designed to work with third-party softwares as well as with built-in software such as: Narrator, NVDA, Voiceover and Talkback.
The application is accessible in the modern devices and browsers.
Clicking on the icon or link of the accessibility menu will open the accessibility menu. A second click will close the menu.
Selecting one or more of the menu functions will be saved for you in all the time you use the application.
The accessibility menu has the following functions:
- Enlarge and reduce text - Allows you to adjust the text size according to your comfort.
- Make fonts readable - Enables text to be readable and accessible.
- Highlighting buttons and links - highlights all buttons and links for easy viewing and operation.
- Highlight Headings - highlights the titles on each screen.
- High Contrast - Turns text colors yellow and background colors to black in all elements on the screen.
- Black and White - Turns text colors black and background colors to white in all elements on the screen.
- Hide animations - hide running or flashing elements on the screen.
- Reset - Returns all the functionality selected from the Accessibility menu to the default.